Cafe Crew – Weekends and School Holidays
We are looking for an individual to join our Cafe Crew, who is able to work weekends and school holidays set out in a three-week rolling rota, ideal for someone looking for some variety and work-life balance or a student.
Our cafe sits within our amazing activity centre in Swindon and consists of Freedog (a Trampoline Park), Clip’nClimb (a fun, kids focused climbing activity) and Flashpoint (a world class bouldering wall). This site is part of the Flashpoint Group which is currently made up of multiple activity centres across Bristol and Swindon with a speciality in indoor climbing.
We strive to deliver a great customer experience, serve top quality drinks and food that everyone can enjoy regardless whether they came in to try the Ninja Warrior Course, give Clip’nClimb a go, or see for themselves how fantastic our bouldering site really is!
This is a great opportunity for an individual who would like to work with a friendly team, in an inspiring environment with opportunities for progression within the team.
We are looking for an individual who is able to work weekends and school holidays set out in a three-week rolling rota, ideal for someone looking for some variety and work-life balance or a student.
Although some experience is preferred we would be willing to provide training to the right person if they should apply, we are passionate about supporting our team and their professional development.
Job Title – Cafe Crew
Location – Flashpoint/Freedog Swindon
Holiday: Accrued holiday allowance
Hours: 30 Hours per month contract (weekends and school holidays) You must be available to work both days of the weekend.
Line Manager: Café Manager
- Provide a friendly service while taking orders and processing payments
- Prepare and serve high quality drinks and food in a timely and efficient manner
- Keeping the kitchen, bar, tables and party rooms clean, neat and tidy at all times
- Preparing party food orders so that they are ready for when customers finish their activities
- Assist the team in the setup and cleaning
- Extensive knowledge of all products and services
- Go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to provide examples of excellent customer service in previous roles
- Experience working in a cafe or kitchen environment
- Barista experience
- A friendly and professional attitude
- A high standard of personal hygiene with a neat and tidy appearance
- Ability to use a till system
- Knowledge of food safety guidelines
- Allergens and Food Intolerance training
- An interest in trampolining, climbing or generally being active and energetic
Perks of the job
- We will try our best to help you learn and grow within your role and the expanding business
- Free climbing and activities for you and a plus one in Swindon and our sites in Bristol
- Flexible working hours
- Staff discount
- Working with a friendly team in an inspiring environment!
- Application deadline: Sunday 8th August
- Interviews 12th, 13th August
- Ideal start date: 16th August
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding this application or if you may need additional support with the application/interviews, please do get in touch.